Transfer to new standards

Options
MWAUGH1983
MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I received a letter from AAT today about transferring to the new standards. They say I can complete my current level by end of june or transfer now.

I have FRA and the 3 sims to do - I dont think I will finish this before the end of june so would it be an idea to transfer now?

Cheers n advance! :)

Martin

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Its totally your choice, only you know if you are capable of completing this level before transfer date.
    You need to think about what you have to complete now and compare it to what you will need to do if you transfer.(extra units)
    On the new route you dont need to do the sims, which ones do you need to do? and dont they need to be in by the end of April (if your with home learning?).
    Are you doing a paper exam for FRA - if so you need to make a decision soon because last date for exam payment is 5th May.
    Only you can make the decision. Good Luck.
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    On the level I need to do FRA, reports and returns - 31, credit control - 15 and prof ethics. I am planning on doing a cbe for FRA late may as I wont have to do the 2 papers for the new standards and then thinking of changing. Is the extra unit the tax paper?

Thinking what I need to do I might as well change now but will chat to my tutor about it.

I wast aware that I had to complete the sims by april - I am with eagle.

Martin
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    On the level I need to do FRA, reports and returns - 31, credit control - 15 and prof ethics. I am planning on doing a cbe for FRA late may as I wont have to do the 2 papers for the new standards and then thinking of changing. Is the extra unit the tax paper?

Thinking what I need to do I might as well change now but will chat to my tutor about it.

I wast aware that I had to complete the sims by april - I am with eagle.

Martin

You don't have to complete by end of April with eagle. They're more flexible than some other distance learning providers. Just have a chat with your tutor about it. As long as you sit it before the end of May you should be OK. Much depends on the tutor and how far along you are with your studies as to whether you'll be able to sit them. Deffo do FRA and try and get 15 done as it gives you an exemption at level 4 as well.
  • MWAUGH1983
    Options
    Cheers for that - will send them an email as I think my tutor is of on annual leave at the minute so may ask someone else there.

Cheers
    Martin
Privacy Policy