New CBT

Becky V
Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all just in case anyone hasnt seen yet, there are a few new cbt practice exams on the aat website. This is great news for me as i have my FNST exam next week!!!

Comments

• eloise
    eloise Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Hi

I did my FNST today bit gutted the new practice one wasnt on as the written questions were a lot like the ones I took today.
    I was dreading the exam as I know it only has a 50% pass rate, it went ok but honestly have no idea how I did. I know some bits were wrong as I could get my statement to balance but when I did the practice one it still passed it.
    Make sure you know the standards and you should be fine, also not one person in our class left early everyone was there to the end so dont stress about finishing it early.
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    eloise wrote: »
    Hi

I did my FNST today bit gutted the new practice one wasnt on as the written questions were a lot like the ones I took today.
    I was dreading the exam as I know it only has a 50% pass rate, it went ok but honestly have no idea how I did. I know some bits were wrong as I could get my statement to balance but when I did the practice one it still passed it.
    Make sure you know the standards and you should be fine, also not one person in our class left early everyone was there to the end so dont stress about finishing it early.

Thank you for the relpy. My exam is a resit as i failed the first one! Found it really difficult but the practise one wasnt too bad! I am now going over and over everything!!!! Fingers crossed for you.
  • eloise
    eloise Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    thanks - I hope it goes well I feel like I havemt gotton anywhere this year Ive done FNPF twice.
    Hope you pass
  • awatson86
    awatson86 Registered Posts: 60 Regular contributor ⭐
    eloise wrote: »
    Hi

Didn't know pass mark was 50% for this unit. What are the pass marks for the other units on level 4?
  • awatson86
    awatson86 Registered Posts: 60 Regular contributor ⭐
    Just looked at the guidance and it states 70% as the pass mark?
  • Craig9
    Craig9 Registered Posts: 69 Regular contributor ⭐
    I think eloise was making reference to the pass rate and not the pass mark. i.e. 50% of students who have sat the exam failed first time, while the other 50% were competent.
Privacy Policy