Company with very little details. Need to put in order...

Options
MoneySavingBank
MoneySavingBank Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Good morning,

Hope everybody is doing well. Same here.

My new client is in very messy condition. He is not doing well with business but he wants to keep it going. Some points are given below:

1. I don’t have any paperwork from Tax office for this company. So there are no details of TAX OFFICE or TAX Reference. Now which number shell I call to find out the TAX reference and Tax Office Details/address.

2. Companies House annual return due but I don’t have the Authentication Code to submit the Annual Return.

3. In the Companies House, the post code 2nd part is wrong. Shell I call them to change it or I submit the change of address form?

Please advise and thanks for reading my psot.

Regards,

MSB

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    1. Get a 64-8, post it to your local CT office with a covering letter saying they don't know their UTR and please could they advise. I've done this before and it works.

2. Log in online and request a new one. It will be posted to the registered office address.

3. Not sure, phone companies house - their helpline is very good and they will give you the right answer in less than a minute
  • MoneySavingBank
    MoneySavingBank Registered Posts: 143 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    u r a sta!

Monsoon, you are a star as usual!!!

Thank you so much for your reply and I really appreciate your time, effort and help.

Regards,

MSB
Privacy Policy