Hope Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Im in my final year of study and I would like to start offering free services to friends and family to get some experience. I understand that I'm not allowed to refer to AAT at all, but would like to take out some PII. I'm not sure what level I need or if there are any special requrements, does anyone know what I should be looking for?
Also, anything else I should look out for while doing this?
Privacy Policy