Advice on what to do next.....
Hi all, I'm in a dilemma as to what the next in terms of career progression. I have completed foundation and intermediate aat but have no office or accounts experience what so ever so finding a job in that sector is proving near impossible. However, I've just been offered voluntary work as an Administrator which will hopefully pay dividends regarding employability. I'm just asking advice on what to do next; i want to go back to college in September to study either, technician aat, a payroll course or some kind of Administration course. I’m not sure if I should leave technician level 4 until I’m actually in an accounts based role. I would be most grateful if anyone could help.
- All Categories
- 1.2K Books to buy and sell
- 2.3K General discussion
- 18.9K For AAT students
- 234 NEW! Qualifications 2022
- 133 General Qualifications 2022 discussion
- 7 AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- 31 AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- 55 AAT Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
- 8.9K For accounting professionals
- 23 coronavirus (Covid-19)
- 272 VAT
- 91 Software
- 272 Tax
- 135 Bookkeeping
- 7.3K General accounting discussion
- 201 AAT member discussion (AATQB, MAAT, FMAAT and AAT Licensed Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- 3.8K For everyone
- 39 AAT news and announcements
- 352 Feedback for AAT
- 2.8K Chat and off-topic discussion
- 586 Job postings
- 17 Who can benefit from AAT?
- 36 Where can AAT take me?
- 44 Getting started with AAT
- 26 Finding an AAT training provider
- 47 Distance learning and other ways to study AAT
- 25 Apprenticeships
- 65 AAT membership