Good Luck Guys!!

All the very best to everyone doing the final paper based exams this week!!!

Fingers crossed for you all!

Thanks to everyone for their help this past week, and a thank you to Sandy for his excellent revision day last Sunday.

Comments

• anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595
    Good Luck everyone
  • sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿฏ ๐Ÿ’ซ
    Im one of theses :) good luck to everyone else!!
  • oh confused one
    oh confused one Registered Posts: 128 ๐ŸŽ† ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸŽ†
    me a paper taker as well but only got PEV to pass - fingers crossed for us all
  • disco
    disco Registered Posts: 1 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    wish i changed to the new format. can see any point in wednesdays exam after today.

bad times
  • llanboi
    llanboi Registered Posts: 14 Regular contributor โญ ๐Ÿ˜ผ โญ
    me a paper taker as well but only got PEV to pass - fingers crossed for us all

What did you think of the PEV paper?
  • jpye
    jpye Registered Posts: 7 Regular contributor โญ ๐Ÿ˜ผ โญ
    think positive and keep trying got my 3rd attempt at tax tommorrow my aat college buddy gave in some time ago but i am determine not to give in worked so hard to get where i am. there are other students like you think they havet done well yet are suprised when results come in good luck to you and for wed exam
  • oh confused one
    What did you think of the PEV paper?

Mixed bag really - couple of things to trip me up, the variance analysis I ended up working backwards to make sure the labour rate was correct. Seasonal variations knew exactly what I was to do BUT what figures did anyone use for June July and August I just used the base figures from march and deducted the new seasonal figures - not at all sure and my index numbers were a bit strange as well - would like to know ehat others thought.

Section 2 ok with ratios etc and the first P & L - not too sure I got the second one right but only time will tell - all in all not too bad a paper I hope I pass this time as I failed in June last year
  • sasperella
    sasperella Registered Posts: 54 ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿฏ ๐Ÿ’ซ
    yeh dont worry to much until you are given reason to worry! I completely messed up on index as I forgot all about studying them and we did it briefly in class last year, but still attempted, totally went down the wrong track tho! I also have 3rd attempt at tax tomoorow :)
  • oh confused one
    Wishing you loads of luck with your tax tomorrow -

Gawd knows how I passed that last year I made a real bugger of the paper and ended up with extra papers off invigilator to re do some of it really thought I had failed that so you never can tell.
Privacy Policy