Unit 10 simulation

Options
nena
nena Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
Hi There

I have until 30 June to finish, iv started and made plenty of notes hope it will come together, allbeit...
major problem i dont have the full simulation...

does anyone have a copy of the Castonbridge Hotels simulation D1899

I would most gratful if anyone can provide this i have pages 10-20 & page 22

I have contacted AAT no help there.

many thanks

nena

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Why don't you have the full simulation? Your training provider should provide you with this if you've agreed between yourselves that you're not going to do it based on your workplace. I'm reading between the lines so I may be wrong but it sounds to me like you don't have a training provider - you can't do Unit 10 without one as you need them to assess the report. Also I doubt very much that you could finish the report, even with a provider, in the next 16 days, usually students need to submit at least one draft report before the final one which could take up to 2 weeks to be assessed and then after you've submitted the final report there will be a final interview.
  • nena
    nena Registered Posts: 15 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Coojee,

The training provider i had no longer does the nvq route, and no longer have the simulation. As this only needs marking, this is something i'm arranging,and need to discuss further with aat, ideally to have done before month end. i believe the missing pages could be in a box in my loft...moved house.

Im quite confident that if i had missing pages to complete cost benefit analysis/recommendations etc i could have this wrapped up in a few days...or as it currently stands..not!

Cheers
    Nena
  • SharGardy
    SharGardy Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Sorry I can't help with the case study but I have just been told that the deadline has extended from 30 June to 15 August!
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    this simulation is out of date

any work done on this simulation will not be accepted. Check this with AAT before working on this.

What you can do is use the idea and problems on a work based project which is much much easier to do then a simulation.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news! But please confirm this with AAT
Privacy Policy