Paper exams August results date?

reddwarf
reddwarf Registered Posts: 528 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Does anyone know the date of the results?

Comments

• columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    10 august
  • reddwarf
    that was quick - thanks!
  • columbia
    columbia Registered Posts: 580 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    You're welcome!
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Does anyone know the date of the results?

What did you sit this time "Revision Game Master"? :laugh:
  • reddwarf
    MAC, Jewels.... the last exam for me so you can guess how I feel at present eeeekkkk!

Ecccccccccccccccept Unit 10 is outstanding our college handled Unit 10 like... well I can't think of an analogy but it was riduculous.

I did my first plan sent it by e mail then asked a couple fo questions by e mail sent the whole project in and was told it was all done, handed the 'hard copy' in at the earliest deadline and was then told two months later (as our whole class were) that there was stuff missing - turned out to be one little page and the tutor wanted page numbers and then later on said she didn't!!!!! When I asked if it would be signed off before 10.8.11 got some platitudes about being aware of deadline coz they are an AAT centre!!!

Luckily the Lecturer who is doing the final marking inviglated our Mac exam and told us she would have it done by the end of July..

If you have bothered to read this then you'll see what a 'farce' it was.

You're qualified now arn't you????
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    MAC, Jewels.... the last exam for me so you can guess how I feel at present eeeekkkk!

Ecccccccccccccccept Unit 10 is outstanding our college handled Unit 10 like... well I can't think of an analogy but it was riduculous.

I did my first plan sent it by e mail then asked a couple fo questions by e mail sent the whole project in and was told it was all done, handed the 'hard copy' in at the earliest deadline and was then told two months later (as our whole class were) that there was stuff missing - turned out to be one little page and the tutor wanted page numbers and then later on said she didn't!!!!! When I asked if it would be signed off before 10.8.11 got some platitudes about being aware of deadline coz they are an AAT centre!!!

Luckily the Lecturer who is doing the final marking inviglated our Mac exam and told us she would have it done by the end of July..

If you have bothered to read this then you'll see what a 'farce' it was.

You're qualified now arn't you????

Yes thank goodness. I hated all the stress but am happy to say I now have my Four Certificates in Frames above my desk at work and it feels great being able to use MAAT after my name! You'll be there very soon now. Although I don't know how you will cope without all your Revision Games! lol
Privacy Policy