Dfs cbe

Options
Lana1
Lana1 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
Hi everyone
I took my exam yesterday and I didn't answer correctly 4 questions about IAS's in 1.3 or 1.4 section of the exam. I think that the rest of exam went well. Do you think that there is a chance I would pass with 4 or 5 wrong answers? I am a bit worried.
Cheers.
Lana.

Comments

• sonya
    sonya Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    hi Lana

I took my dfs exam in January, I thought I did well and passed but obviously not because I failed the exam, i have a resit on the 20th of this month.

But as far as im aware as long as u did well in section 1 nd 2 the ISAs dont really matter much, because someone from my class totally left out the ISA question but balanced on the others nd did well on section 2 and passed so dont really think it matters.

Hope it goes well for you though let me know how you get on
  • Naz
    Naz Registered Posts: 18 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi

from what i have been told, you require 70% in each section to pass. However IAS principle are significant to the unit so do not know whether this will affect your pass-mark (seems unlikely)

Good Luck
  • gangstara
    gangstara Registered Posts: 27 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    i took my fnst exam today, nothing balanced....um really scared guys but i gave it my all
  • oli
    oli Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I have to re-sit my DFS, from what I was told by my tutor you need to know the knowledge aswell as the skills so I'm definately reading up on the IAS's plus getting some work done on consilidated p&l's and balance sheets
  • sonya
    sonya Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi

Does anyone know if the DFS exam is similar to the practice CBA? and did anyone get a cash flow?

Thanx
Privacy Policy