Difficulty of level 4?

Options
Luby
Luby Registered Posts: 51 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi provided all goes well and i pass my final two Lvl 3 exams today i will be moving on to lvl 4 come september. I have heard that there is a leap in difficulty from level 3 to level 4 and i was just wondering how true this is.

I have found level 2 & 3 tediously easy and wonder if level 4 will be a challenge? Is it purely down to the workload that makes it harder or is there more to understand in the topics?

Comments

• Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    As with everything, the next level up is more difficult than the previous. There will be units which you will find easier based on whether you are in practice or industry. I believe there is more to understand in each unit and the workload depends on how long you are planning to complete the level in.
  • Luby
    Options
    Im doing my course through college, studying one day a week plus any home revision i feel is neccassary, I just heard that there is a large jump in difficulty whereas from level 2 to level 3 although its harder there wasn't too much of difficulty jump. Maybe im just listening to rumours and scare stories I was just curious how much truth is to be held in them.
  • Woooof
    Woooof Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You'll be fine :) At least when you are at college it's much easier to ask questions and get feedback.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    There is a jump, yes.

I didn't do level 2 so I can't compare the jump between levels 2 and 3, but from 3 to 4 was a big leap. Level 4 is about equivalent to the first year of a batchelors degree, and level 3 to A Levels. I noticed the same jump when I went to uni.

The workload is heavier, and the topics are more in-depth.

If you have found level 3 straightforward, then you should have nothing to worry about with level 4, but just remember there is a big time commitment - but it's worth it in the end!
  • ms sadat
    ms sadat Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I remember when i did level 2 (at college) i was only opening the bookes in the class when i had to ,i never studied or revised at home for level 2 and i passed stright .when i went to level 3 the only i time i rememberd which i revised and studied was during exam times and i only did the past exam papers and i passed stright away without any difficulty.
    but when i start level 4 ,i realised there is so much to undrestand and learn ,it needs commetment ,extra times study at home daily apart from going to college once a week .so its totaly diffrent form the other levels but its not impossible .
  • Luby
    Options
    thanks

Ta for the replies i was really hoping everyone would say no its really easy that would of been perfect :) haha revision the lifetime nemesis, well i guess i had to conquer the skill some time, looking forward to the next year
Privacy Policy