Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Is there any way to get submitted p35?

stefanborostefanboro Well-KnownRegistered Posts: 187
Hi Everyone,

A very noob question, I know, but is there anyway to request from HMRC previously submitted PAYE year end returns? - P35, P14's and P11D?

Sign In or Register to comment.