Do we get a hard copy certificate when we complete?

Options
Siobhan Carmel
Siobhan Carmel Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
At long last I have completed the Diploma level!

Thanks to all the posters here - your advice has been of real help. It has also been a help to read other people's comments on the NVQ route. This forum has been of particular benefit to me as I am independant student - and did not have a college or any other learning group.

Does anyone know if we actually receive a hard copy certificate with - 'Well done, you have finished the level' that we can frame and put up on the wall?

Or do we just print off the statement of achievement?

Regards and thanks

Siobhan

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello Siobhan

I think you will recieve a certificate. I have received a certificate for levels 2 and 3 so can't see why you won't receive one for level 4.

If you look at the AAT website where you can check you statement of achievement it states that certificates are sent out on a monthly basis.

I have spoken to the AAT about my level 3 certificate and whilst talking to them I was advised that depending when you completed your level you should receive your certificate in about 10 weeks for level 4.

Well done on completing your AAT.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hey Siobhan,

Congratulations on completing AAT ! I've only just started my level 4, but from what other people have said, I'm pretty sure you should get a certificate when you finish each stage. Did you get them for levels 2 and 3? If not you should have !

I'm not sure if you mean do you get a certificate in addition to the one saying you have completed level 4 - a certificate that actually says "well done you are an accounting technician" - I don't think there is one of these , but the 3 levels together evidence the same thing :)

ohh someone just posted to say they got their members certificate - so you must get another certificate when you subit your work experience ! I never knew that !
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Yes you get a certificate saying you are a qualified Accounting Technician.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I only ever got a full membership certificate. I never got any NVQ certificates.
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I Got one for all levels :p maybe I'm special.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Maybe its different for NVQ/Diploma ? Just a though.

I didn't know you got a certificate saying you had completed the qualification - that really is quite exciting ! Siobhan you should be getting certified soon :D
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i did nvq and i got a certificate for each level, plus my full membership one too

Tracy
  • Siobhan Carmel
    Siobhan Carmel Registered Posts: 50 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Thanks for this folks. I shall await my certificate. It is good to realise that all the exams etc did lead somewhere in the end.

Best wishes

Siobhan
Privacy Policy