New to Technician Level...What options to choose

Options
stephleedz
stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Hi Everyone,

Hope your all well? I have just passed my final exam at level 3 and will start level 4 in September. I know I have to make a decision soon as to whether to do Business Tax or Cash Management as I have chosen to do personal tax as I really hate the thought of audit. Is anyone doing business tax or cash management at the moment or know what the two involve? I woul love any advice/feedback so I can make a decision.

Thanks in advance

Steph x

Comments

• staceylou
    staceylou Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    suppose it depends really if you prefer to take an exam or not and also whether you work in practice or industry i did both tax's as they benefit my job!! and i personally found business tax very interesting and nice to learn!!! (sorry i know im making myself sound sad!!!)
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    No not at all. It's actually good to know. I am not in an accounting position although work are paying for my course. I have been told that by doing personal and business tax there will be some overlap which would be nice and as I am looking to go onto ACCA I will be exempt from my first 3 exams...also a bonus!!!

Steph
  • AAT Level 3
    AAT Level 3 Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    To do ACA you have to sit:

Personal Tax
    Business Tax
    Financial Statements
    External Audit
    Financial Performance
    Budgeting

I'm not sure about ACCA.