CT and Co House filing

Sandra Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸

I am looking for some advise please. I am new to being MIP, I have inherited @ 6 Ltd co's as well as various other clients. I need to file a CT return and accounts to co's house, I have been reading all the information on the revenues site about downloading their software and to be honest this has struck the fear of god into me. I am thinking would I be wiser in grasping the nettle and buying some software which is simple to understand easy to use and relatively inexpensive - if such a thing exists ...........I would be very grateful of any info anyone could provide please.




  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    VT accounts - but use CoHo's own PDF for filing abbreviated accounts

    FTax for CT600 filing.

    Probably the cheapest you will find but also both very ,very good.
  • Dcollins
    Dcollins Registered Posts: 179 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Agree with Monsoon, although if you only need to file short CT600s HMRC's free online software is easy to use and worth a go before you spend money. You need to have an up-to-date version of Adobe Reader, and follow HMRC's instructions for changing settings the first time you do one, but it's nothing to worry about.
Privacy Policy