HMRC Registered Agent Logo

dantray
dantray Registered Posts: 72 Regular contributor ⭐
Are there any special rules regarding using this little logo on your company website and stationery that anyone is aware of?

I called this evening to verify but the person I spoke to didn't seem like they were even aware it existed.

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I wasn't even aware it existed.

I'm not sure there is any added value in using it - any accountant should be reigstered with HMRC. They can't do their job if they aren't!
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Interesting.. never seen it before. There are a variety of them out there if you google it. I reckon it will become of more value when HMRC 'enrol' agents and give them a hierarchy according to their perceived ability/qualification.

hmrc.gif
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Interesting.. never seen it before. There are a variety of them out there if you google it. I reckon it will become of more value when HMRC 'enrol' agents and give them a hierarchy according to their perceived ability/qualification.
    Ah, but does their green clash with the AAT green? ;)

I don't have any logos on my site at the moment as it clashes with my purple and orange!!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Monsoon wrote: »
    I don't have any logos on my site at the moment as it clashes with my purple and orange!!

I can't think of any colours that wouldn't clash with purple and orange :-)
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Monsoon wrote: »
    Ah, but does their green clash with the AAT green?

The AAT green goes quite well with my site, maybe I'll add an HMRC logo just for the hell of it! :laugh:

Edit Just gone to look at my site and it's down and I can't get the emails either. What's happening there then?! Knew I should have stayed in bed.
Privacy Policy