MIP's

Options
Rachey
Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
Came across as offensive and wasn't meant to be...........

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Heavily edited!

The AAT will only issue a licence to someone with proper experience in every licence area applied for :)
  • Rachey
    Options
    Lets fob this off now, wasn't meant how it sounded and I don't like upsetting friends, as accidental as it was! Lets meet on another thread....... :)
  • Monsoon
    Options
    Sorry Rachel, have also edited my post. I think it's hard to see the MIP application process until you've been through it, but they honestly do check them and make sure they only issue licences where appropriate. I know they also monitor their processes to make sure they are still adequate and will make amendments to policy when needed.

No point in a mock set of accounts - thats what the exams are for! It's the experience that needs to be there in order to be allowed out on your own. I know, some MIPs do post basic questions on here but when you're on your own it can be lonely and sometimes you know the answer and just need reassurance, or might have phrased the question in a way that paints their knowledge in a worse light than it could have done!

I'm slightly tetchy about the subject as I was a complete newbie once upon a time and I had my fair share of newbie questions ;)

I know the last thread on this subject was brought to the AATs attention and I think they were surprised about the way people seem to view some MIPs so comments and views like yours have been noted by them.

Sorry for any mutual misunderstanding/ choice of words :-)
  • Rachey
    Options
    And i'm sorry for my original choice of words! I'm glad they monitor them, that's a very good thing. And to be honest I like the newbie questions, I can answer most of them and it makes me feel good about myself!
  • Monsoon
    Options
    Haha, yeah I know the feeling on that one!! ;)
Privacy Policy