starting to panic!!

Options
deborahcarpenter
deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi,
I have a problem and dont know what to do. I submitted my Unit 10 project to my college tutor on 13th May, he sent a reply saying that it was fine and he would upload it to AAT when he had a batch to send.
However after waiting nearly 2 months for a result i rang the AAT and they told me they have not received it from my tutor. My tutor is now not back to college until September and in the meantime i have applied to CIMA for Level 4 exemptions, any ideas as to what i can do??

Comments

• ms sadat
    ms sadat Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    email your tutor .or if you have his number call him.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Deborah
    I am heading off in a few minutes. It is the southern regional meeting day for AAT lecturers. If you can let me know the name of your tutor or college/training provider I'll give him a reminder.
    Have you thought of doing CIMA with me at Chichester?
    We are having a bowling evening next week (after the May CIMA results come out).
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • deborahcarpenter
    Options
    Hi Sandy,
    Apparently my tutor is on holiday but i have managed to track down that my project is with an internal verifier?
    I would be interested in doing CIMA at Chichester but depends on cost etc.
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi,
    I have a problem and dont know what to do. I submitted my Unit 10 project to my college tutor on 13th May, he sent a reply saying that it was fine and he would upload it to AAT when he had a batch to send.
    However after waiting nearly 2 months for a result i rang the AAT and they told me they have not received it from my tutor. My tutor is now not back to college until September and in the meantime i have applied to CIMA for Level 4 exemptions, any ideas as to what i can do??

Hi Deborah,

Does that mean you have already had an interview for Unit 10?

I'm in a similar situation - I wanted to register for CIMA by 31st July so I can sit exams in November but I am waiting for my provider to do my Unit 10 interview before the result can be uploaded to the AAT. I have just been told this will not be until August now, although I submitted my final project in early April.

Does anyone know if you have to have you exemptions applied for and confirmed by 31st July, or can you just register by 31st July and obtain exemptions before the exam entry deadline?

Thanks

Claire
  • deborahcarpenter
    Options
    No i was told by my tutor at college that he no longer had to do interviews. i just uploaded my prohect, mapping document and letter of authenticity onto the AAT website for marking.
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    That sounds good then hopefully you will have your result uploaded soon. I did my project with BPP so they must do it differently
Privacy Policy