Spam Message to PMs

Options
T.C.
T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I have received a spam message into my private messages box. Who do I report this to - anybody know?

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    There isn't a "report" button on PMs (though I know this is a feature vBulletin supports).
    I wold be inclined to report your own post to bring it to their attention (and give the username of the spammer)
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SPAM MESSAGE SEND TO MY PM BOX

FROM

ALIGMERGEAB

A NEW MEMBER FROM GUATAMALA

Send Your Ad to 1000's of Confirmed Internet Buyers Direct From Our Server SPAM FREE!
    No Software Or Emails To Download.
    Impossible To Lose Your ISP Because All Your Advertisements Are Sent From Our Servers Not Yours.
    All Members Have Confirmed Twice That They Wish To Receive Your Ads And In Addition Paid To Be A Member Of Our Private Advertising Club! We Use The Same Confirmation Method As Google Groups,Topica And Other Mainstream Forums And Groups. No Unsolicited Contact Is Used Whatsoever. So This Is 100% Safe Advertising! Only $12. Per Year!
    bulk email spam free.
  • James Cristiano
    James Cristiano Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    PM spammers

Dear AAT forum users

Thank you for your vigilence and suggestions, and our apologies for any PM spam you have received.

We will investigate this incidence accordingly and take appropriate action. We will also look into the plausibility of the idea you have raised with regards to a 'report button'.

Kind regards
    AAT Web team
Privacy Policy