Most challenging unit at Level 4 ?

Options
uknitty
uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
Aside from the project, which unit at level 4 have you guys found to be the most challenging?

I'm just getting ready to sit my FNST paper at the end of July and I feel like my head is going to explode ! I understand all of the sylabus ( got my head around consolidation now :D) but I am just having such a hard time retaining it all. The scope just seems massive and I just don't know where to start organising my revision....

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    According PQ Magazine (July 2011)

The sucess rate for
    PNPF for Dec/Jan/Feb is 60%, 54% and 52% = average of 55%
    PNST for Dec/Jan/Feb is n/a, 52% and 53% = average of 53%

Therefor according to AAT students actual stats. FNST is the most difficult paper to pass.
  • uknitty
    Options
    sdv wrote: Β»
    According PQ Magazine (July 2011)

The sucess rate for
    PNPF for Dec/Jan/Feb is 60%, 54% and 52% = average of 55%
    PNST for Dec/Jan/Feb is n/a, 52% and 53% = average of 53%

Therefor according to AAT students actual stats. FNST is the most difficult paper to pass.

mwahahah ahahah

I'm going to have a minor meltdown.

No not really. I'm sure I'll get my head round this, but it really is a tough one to prepare for !
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hello uknitty

I agree that FNST was a tough paper but so worthwhile and a great feeling when you pass!

All I can say is practice practice practice! Complete past papers and work through your current study materials.

FNST was my first module at Level 4 so can't really compare to others and make any judgements about which is the most challenging. One thing I did notice was that FNST was allocated twice the number of lessons compared to all other modules (excluding the project) so I think it could be fair to say that there is a lot to be learnt, just as you say above.

Anyway, good luck for the CBA when you sit it - is it soon?

With your perseverance and determination you will do just fine :)

All the best.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • uknitty
    Options
    I've got a week of work at the end of July so I am hoping to do it then. If not then , then my local exam centre have availability on the 16th August - I'd like to do it before then though !

When you say do past exam papers, do you mean the Unit 11 papers from the "old" standards ?
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hiya

Yes - old standards papers. What text books have you used to study this module? They should have various questions throughout and practice assessments at the back.

Also, don't forget the two practice assessments on the AAT website - although I am sure you have already found these.

Best wishes.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • uknitty
    Options
    I've been using Osborne books but have pretty much completed all their questions. I also have the BPP question bank.

The more practice material available the better though !
Privacy Policy