Finished - But not showing

miskysbabe
miskysbabe Registered Posts: 25 Regular contributor ⭐
I was transferred to the new qualification in April, I passed my final exam (resit) and received my result on 1st July. The only thing is I want to apply for MAAT but it is not showing on the website that I have finished. Does anyone know how long it takes to show on the site?
I have emailed AAT yesterday, just waiting for response. I also spoke to my college last week but they didn't know what I was talking about.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Shrinking Violet
    Shrinking Violet Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi

I changed to the new format this year, but when I log onto the AAT website and view my statement of achievement it is still showing things outstanding from the old standards.
    All very annoying!
  • miskysbabe
    Hi Shrinking Violet, I got a reply from AAT and they had to go on and enter me as exempt for the exams I had already passed on the previous NVQ version. That worked and I could apply for MAAT. Still doesn't show on achievements though that Level 4 is finished.

When I was trying to apply it was going to be free, because of their delay I have now had to pay? Also, it has forced me to pay for my membership renewal even though it is not due until 1st September, and i had it set for Direct Debit.

It will just be my dumb luck they still take it direct debit and i will be chasing to get a refund!!!
  • miskysbabe
    Congratulations on passing too!!!!!
  • susiewong
    susiewong Registered Posts: 29 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi, I moved over to the new qcf route for level 4 and was advised by Kaplan that I had to contact AAT and ask them to make the qcf my primary route. I have done this and my soa for level 4 shows all 4 exams and the 4 optional units of which I was exempt from credit control as I had completed this on level 3 under the old route.

Don't know if that helps any, it may be worth giving them a ring?

Thanks x
  • miskysbabe
    susiewong wrote: »
    Hi, I moved over to the new qcf route for level 4 and was advised by Kaplan that I had to contact AAT and ask them to make the qcf my primary route. I have done this and my soa for level 4 shows all 4 exams and the 4 optional units of which I was exempt from credit control as I had completed this on level 3 under the old route.

Don't know if that helps any, it may be worth giving them a ring?

Thanks x

Thanks for advice susiewong x
Privacy Policy