Business Taxation

Options
katsutlieff
katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am using the set of books Business Taxation 2009/10, it says on the cover that they are for assessment for Autumn 2010 to Summer 2011. It is a bit annoying as I have only just purchased them!

Any way does anyone know what period this covers? I am assuming the change over is the beginning of September, I would rather not have to buy new books if I can help it

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    2009/10 will be assesed until the end of September this year so you've got just under 2 months to sit the exam.
  • GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I had the same issue and I was told that I have to sit the 09/10 business year by the end of August 2011, so I've had to book an exam and have two weeks to cram!

Good luck
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Business tax in 2 weeks?

Best of luck :)
  • GreenMousey
    Options
    I've already done some work on it :) Just 2 weeks to build up my confidence on certain areas. I had no idea until I had to take it by the end of August because my training provider didn't tell me, it's not on their book (I've since got the BPP & Osbourne books to help) and they have, it was the fact that my TP messed up some documents they sent me that they told me about it!
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Ah thats ok then

hope it goes well for you :)

how many more have you got left to do?
  • GreenMousey
    Options
    Just business tax and then financial statements to do :)

Where abouts are you on your studying?
Privacy Policy