VT Final Accounts Question - TB Manual Entry

stefanboro
stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I'm sure I will figure this out myself sometime today with further reading but is there anyway to have any empty columns in the TB section of the VT final accounts worksheet automatically removed from the whole workbook after you've finished entering in the trail balance?

I'm guessing not....

What I'm doing at the moment is deleting any unused columns in the TB sheet and then deleting them in the detail PL2 sheet and then making manual adjustment in the detail PL1 sheet etc. Just a bit of a mess around.

Thanks for any pointers :-)

Comments

• Tiger
    Tiger Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    the autohide button maybe? I can't remember exactly the TB page of the workbook but I know the autohide removes unused columns/notes etc in the final accounts...hth
  • stefanboro
    Me = Uneducated fool

Thanks Tiger. Today is the first day I have used the software - otherwise it's Sage.

For the price, you simply can't go wrong I think.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Tiger wrote: »
    the autohide button maybe? I can't remember exactly the TB page of the workbook but I know the autohide removes unused columns/notes etc in the final accounts...hth

^ This :D

Don't forget the "re-evaluate hiding" button to the left of the AutoHide button to update hidden fields in the case of any changes.

It's a brilliant bit of software!
  • stefanboro
    Thanks Monsoon - I figured this out when, after pressing the AutoHide buttom, subsequent changes I made did not appear. I had a right sweat on!!
Privacy Policy