Sage 50 Payroll 2011

Options
andrewtdk
andrewtdk Registered Posts: 150 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all

Ive just started using Sage 50 Payroll 2011 and am hoping someone will be able to help me delete a pay element.

I made a pay element for a net to gross calculation and allocated it to an employee when i set them up in the employee wizard but have since realised that i didnt need this particular pay element. I have tried to delete it but it says i cant as it has been allocated to an employee. Is there a way to un-allocate it? i have gone on the employee record and changed it to say that it is not in use but this didnt work so any help would be appreciated.

I know it wont do no harm keeping it but i just wanted to keep everything as tidy as possible while i get used to the software and it may also be useful to know this in the future when i have loads of codes set up.

Cheers

Andrew

Comments

• jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Andrew,

Change the in use to no and then click on the pay element and press F8. That will allow you to delete and then save changes. This is in the employee record to start with. Once it's no longer allocated to an employee you can delete from the pay elements list.
  • andrewtdk
    andrewtdk Registered Posts: 150 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks for the reply, worked a treat

Cheers
Privacy Policy