Tax Investigation Meeting

Options
TyneandWear
TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor 🐘
Although our meeting on Thursday next week - 1st September, (6.00pm for a 6.30pm start), is still at the Centre for Life in Newcastle, please note change of room.

Instead of the Banqueting and Conference Centre, we will be using the McClintock room on the 2nd floor of the Bioscience Centre. There will be signs and staff to point you in the right direction. If you are planning to attend, it will be helpful if you can book via the AAT website, as this will help to ensure a room of adequate size is obtained.

The topic will cover Tax Investigations. Our speaker is Gary Ashford who is Head of Tax Risk, Disputes and Investigations at RSM Tenon. Originally with HMRC, he has a wealth of experience with investigations. Not only is he ATT Council Member, but is the CIOT's lead representative on the HMRC tax disclosure consultations.

Comments

• JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I've tried logging on to book a place but there apprears to be a problem with the site - the server times out before I can log in.
  • Dcollins
    Dcollins Registered Posts: 179 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Jodie, please don't let that put you off attending. Booking online is helpful, but if you can't book online you'll still be very welcome at the meeting.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Oh no, I'm going to come anyway, just thought I'd point it out as I may not be the only one with that problem and therefore you may end up underestimating the number of people coming!
Privacy Policy