certificate

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Well still not had my level 4 one yet has anyone else not had theres i passed in feb

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i got mine straight away, give them a ring
  • A-Vic
    I have 3 times including today and 4 emails
  • rajani556
    rajani556 Registered Posts: 5 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i got mine straight away, give them a ring
    Hi Taskey,

Since you hv got ur level 4 certification. Is that it? or AAT is going to issue some other certificate showing that u hv cleared all the levels.

Is level 4 certificate is good enough to be MAAT?
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    i got my level 4 and also my full membership one when i paid all the fees
  • sama
    sama Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor โญ
    I'm trying to register for ACCA exams and have just found out that to get exemptions they need my level 3 and 4 certificates, the MAAT certificate is not sufficient. I'm panicing as I still haven't received my level 4 certificate. I got my MAAT cert. in May. The worst thing is, that ACCA haven't told me that there's a problem, I only found out when I tried to register for the exams and the deadline for the early registration is on 8 Sept. I'll try to ring the AAT on Monday, but I'm not sure how I'll be able to get it and have it recognised by the ACCA in time. I'd hate to pay the higher exam fee because of this or even worse, miss the exam altogether. Why didn't they tell me what they needed earlier?!?

Do any of you know how to get this certificate quickly?
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I think the AAT print certificates once a month on the 10th, so the next batch will be printed on 10th September and then posted out.

My final result for Level 3 was updated on 4th July and then I received my certificate on 15th July. But my final result for Level 4 was updated on 26th August and I am waiting for this to arrive, although similarily to you I have already received my MAAT certificate.

Will ACCA accept your statement of achievement for Level 4, if you forward the certificate once received afterwards? I have managed to gain exemptions for CIMA using my statement of achievement for Level 4.
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I rang AAT on the 22nd August and was told my certificate was posted on the 19th August. I have rang AAT again this morning. I passed at the end of July. I have been told today that it will be posted soon and I should get it my the middle of this month.
  • A-Vic
    I was told the same in march may june july i am waiting for printing session
  • babsa
    babsa Registered Posts: 118 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    I have today been told it'll be the end of September now. Come on AAT please sort this out.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I recieved my level 2 and 3 certificates in June and July respectively so AAT have certainly been printing and issuing certificates over the last few months.
  • deborahcarpenter
    deborahcarpenter Registered Posts: 161 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    sama wrote: ยป
    I'm trying to register for ACCA exams and have just found out that to get exemptions they need my level 3 and 4 certificates, the MAAT certificate is not sufficient. I'm panicing as I still haven't received my level 4 certificate. I got my MAAT cert. in May. The worst thing is, that ACCA haven't told me that there's a problem, I only found out when I tried to register for the exams and the deadline for the early registration is on 8 Sept. I'll try to ring the AAT on Monday, but I'm not sure how I'll be able to get it and have it recognised by the ACCA in time. I'd hate to pay the higher exam fee because of this or even worse, miss the exam altogether. Why didn't they tell me what they needed earlier?!?

Do any of you know how to get this certificate quickly?

I got my ACCA exemptions confirmed today. i havnt received my Level4 certificate yet either, if you ring AAT they will email you a letter head stating you have passed level4. I scanned this to ACCA and they gave me exemptions for F1, F2 and F3.
  • NeilH
    NeilH Registered Posts: 553 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Hi Taskey,

Since you hv got ur level 4 certification. Is that it? or AAT is going to issue some other certificate showing that u hv cleared all the levels.

The AAT issue a certificate per level.
    Is level 4 certificate is good enough to be MAAT?
    Once you have your level 4 and the required work experience, you can apply for AAT membership.

Neil
  • Emilie
    Emilie Registered Posts: 37 Regular contributor โญ
    I have still not received my certificate either after numerous calls. Has anyone been told a date i was told the first week in September.
  • blj
    blj Registered Posts: 5 Regular contributor โญ
    I have just received my Level 4 certificate today (finished in July) as well as an email earlier this afternoon confirming my application for membership has been accepted :)

Hopefully your certificate will be with you soon.
  • Sulew17
    Sulew17 Registered Posts: 174 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Hi, I finally received my Level 2 Certificate today - took last exam early June, got results mid-July. So looks like AAT are getting through them!
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Hi, I finally received my Level 2 Certificate today - took last exam early June, got results mid-July. So looks like AAT are getting through them!
    I got mine today as well, mine was a July finish as well
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    I received my certificate through the post this afternoon. Closely followed by an email apology for sending me a certicate confirming I'd passed Level 2, not Level 3. Also recommending that I shred it and they'll send me another by September 24th.

Its appears to be all falling down around their ears as far as I can see! I'm guessing there's some stress in their office .....
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    I received my certificate through the post this afternoon. Closely followed by an email apology for sending me a certicate confirming I'd passed Level 2, not Level 3. Also recommending that I shred it and they'll send me another by September 24th.

Its appears to be all falling down around their ears as far as I can see! I'm guessing there's some stress in their office .....
    Exactly the same thing happened to me too!
  • Paisley
    Paisley Registered Posts: 93 Regular contributor โญ
    I received my level 4 certificate this week and I finished in June.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    That is ridiculous! I qualified in February and My Level 4 Certificate and My Full Membership Certificate came within a couple of weeks of getting the results.
Privacy Policy