Thursday Night

Options
BeccaLouJ9
BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
..Bag of Munchies and a Mock text... what more could a girl ask for on a Thursday night?!

:|

B x

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    bottle of wine?

Let me know how the mock goes Becca - drop me an email or we can chat at weekend!

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    Just what I was thinking! I think a nice glass of white would make my brain work harder!!

Will def let you know about mock!

xx
  • Daz1865
    Daz1865 Registered Posts: 67 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I'm maxing out on herbal tea and the Sopranos. I'm giving myself a bit of a break from studying!

Good luck with the mock exam.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    ..that sounds so much better than this!! I am stopping in 5 mins, then I will be putting SVU on and drinking coffee, under the quilt on the sofa and not thinking about budgeting for at LEAST another 12 hours!!

Have fun with sopranos!!
    B x
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    well i have scrubbed out my wash room in the cellar - much rather be with my books :(

tracy
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    I think I agree- I would much rather be with my books than doing that!!

B x
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Munchies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! What happened to Mintoes you never see them anymore. I am talking about Munchies's Brothers the dark chocolate with the mint fondant in the middle not the chewy mint things? They were yummy too.
  • Daz1865
    Options
    Munchies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! What happened to Mintoes you never see them anymore. I am talking about Munchies's Brothers the dark chocolate with the mint fondant in the middle not the chewy mint things? They were yummy too.

I can't say I have ever heard of Mintoes. Are they just a scottish thing? :p

Munchies are great, although why is all chocolate so expensive nowadays! All these greedy ivory coast farmers are pushing the price up!
  • BeccaLouJ9
    Options
    I know! Munchies have got to be one of the most expensive ones and yet they have got to be the best! Why can't choc be nice and cheap!! It's not like they need to push the price up to make their money!!

I love Munchies! :)

B x
  • charlton124
    charlton124 Registered Posts: 6 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Yep had to take out a loan just to cover the costs of a freddo bar.
  • jewels.p
    Options
    I can't say I have ever heard of Mintoes. Are they just a scottish thing? :p

I see we have another one here taking the mic out of the Scottish?!!!!!! I think I will have to keep an eye on this one lol
  • Daz1865
    Options
    So bored!!! What are you other people up to? I'm attempting to make some more financial performance notes, but am running out of patience. It is too cold and miserable.

I remember Freddo's being 5p, then 10p, then 17p, now they are 20p. When will the madness end? :(
  • jewels.p
    Options
    I am so glad I dont have to study anymore. This time last year I was totally stressing out cause I thought I was never gonna be ready for the Exams in Nov/Dec. I did all mine paper based so only got to sat them June or Nov/Dec. Now I believe the Computer Based Exams are sat all the time throughout the year so everybody is stressed at different times.
  • Daz1865
    Options
    I am so glad I dont have to study anymore. This time last year I was totally stressing out cause I thought I was never gonna be ready for the Exams in Nov/Dec. I did all mine paper based so only got to sat them June or Nov/Dec. Now I believe the Computer Based Exams are sat all the time throughout the year so everybody is stressed at different times.
    I am constantly stressed throughout the year lol. I have booked my next exam for the 4th of October. I find it better to work to tough deadlines so am giving myself a short time span to prepare.

So what do you do in your spare time now? :D Now that there are no books?!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    After qualifying I went on to take lessons and pass my Motorbike Test so have been out on my Bike over the Summer (not much of a Summer so we'll call it dry weather) :001_smile:
Privacy Policy