Business Cards

Options
KaelaH
KaelaH Registered Posts: 131 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I am in desperate need of some new business cards and was wondering where the best place to get them is and whether its possible to get the AAT logo on them
I used Vistaprint before but can't remember there being somewhere to upload logos and have also seen a lot of bad press about them lately

Comments

• stefanboro
    stefanboro Registered Posts: 187 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You can upload logos etc on vistaprint.

If you want a lot, cheap and fast - and you don't mind not having very good quality then vistaprint is fine IMO.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Business cards always remind me of American Psyco with their business card obssession.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    As an accountant, you don't want your business card to feel cheap, unless your selling point is that you are a budget service, so I'd avoid Vistaprint. I can spot their cards a mile off.

Try Goodprint - they are inexpensive and their cards have a more quality feel to them.

Remember if you use the AAT logo to keep within their strict usage rules including font type, size etc.

Personally I wouldn't put it on a business card, use your own branding. There isn't a lot of room on a card, so make the most of it. Just my 2p
  • Paul C
    Paul C Registered Posts: 193 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
  • Fireraiser
    Fireraiser Registered Posts: 91 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Do you include MAAT on your cards? Can you include MAAT without using the logo and prescribed wording?
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    If you are entitled to use MAAT then you are. So, yes :)
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Options
    I use a local print company and am very happy with the quality. I also leave the design to them as well and they run all my letterheads, business cards, signs and banners.

business cards cost me about £30 + VAT for 500 double sided on 200gsm card (i think). Not sure if that is expensive or not but I am more than happy with them plus the guy is great to do business with.
    Regards,

Burg
Privacy Policy