Stock Control

Options
JodieR
JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Can anyone reccomend stock control software for my client? the criteria are as follows:

-There's only few hundred units in stock and less than 5 different types of unit
-They need to be able to look at a unit and see the following data:-
1 when it was received from the supplier
2 when it has been sent to a customer 'on consignment'
3 when the customer has activated the unit
4 when the customer has been invoiced for the unit
5 if the unit's been returned to us due to a fault and some link in with the replacement unit
6 when the unit's been returned to the supplier to be fixed
7 when it's re-entered the stock system.

The units are often sent out on demos and used for R&D purposes, there's all sort of stock movements and they need to be able to pull reports off at any given date saying how many units were in each catagory.

The other thing is that the units each come with a serial number on a barcode and my client has a scanning device so it would be ideal if the software is compatible with that. Also would be great if a few people can access the data simultaneously.

I really hope someone out there can help, I can't cope with this being recorded on spreadsheets any more!!

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Which accounts package do they use?

A lot have stock modules or ones that can be bought as add on's.
  • JodieR
    JodieR Registered Posts: 1,002 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Using Quickbooks - I know it's got quite a good inbuilt stock system anyway but it's just not got the functions that they need. I'm not aware of any compatible add-on but it would be great if it does!
Privacy Policy