Sales to EU members

10110527 Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
Have just taken on a new client who sells computer games to individuals in the EU. I have looked at HMRC website & this is classed as 'distance selling' so it appears that VAT needs to be charged. However, for reporting this would go under box 1 on his VAT return. As I will be using Sage, will this be tax code T1? How would his EU sales then be reported on his VAT return though?


  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    EU sales on Sage are tax code T6 I believe. If you use that, then Sage will put it in the right box on the tax return.
Privacy Policy