Home For everyone Feedback for AAT
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Confusing MyAAT page

sonia lopessonia lopes Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 1
Is anyone else annoyed at the amount of information crammed onto the MyAAT front page? There's so much going on it's difficult to find anything. May I suggest presenting info on tabs that you can choose from, or making that page customisable so I can choose what info I see?

Comments

• Sulew17Sulew17 Well-Known Registered Posts: 174
    I agree, there's too much on the front page - plus some of it is duplicated. Another problem is finding info that is not on the front page. They need a proper site index on there - the sitemap they currently have is not much use.
  • MonsoonMonsoon Font Of All Knowledge FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071
    MyAAT confuses the hell out of me, for sure.
  • DcollinsDcollins Well-Known Registered Posts: 179
    Sulew17 wrote: »
    I agree, there's too much on the front page - plus some of it is duplicated. Another problem is finding info that is not on the front page. They need a proper site index on there - the sitemap they currently have is not much use.

Agree with you. It always takes me ages to find my CPD event attendance certificate.
  • Kitkat82Kitkat82 Feels At Home RochesterRegistered Posts: 46
    i've noticed my statement of achievement is wrong, it's got the business tax and personal tax muddled up :-(