Kitkat82
Kitkat82 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
Is anyone get their results quicker than 6 weeks? I'm getting fed up waiting

Comments

• niccham79
    niccham79 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hey KitKat,
    It's normally about 6 weeks but my laast ones come back in 4 weeks and 3 days so keep checking.. good luck! :O)
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    thanks, it's been 5 weeks today :-(
  • niccham79
    niccham79 Registered Posts: 16 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    ahhh maybe they will come through early next week then (or possibly tomorrow). It is totally frustrating having to wait 6 weeks tho...
    x
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I know the feeling! I'm waiting on FNST (5 weeks on Monday). Was really hoping that doing it at the less busy time of year (ie outside the college schedule) would mean they would be a bit quicker but no joy. Although I know a few others mentioned having theirs back in three weeks or less recently - seems completely arbitrary.

It's so frustrating because you have to keep logging in to MyAAT to check. At least if they sent an email you could just wait for it to appear. But checking every day.... you get your hopes up, log in and they're dashed.

Humph!
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    yh that's the one i'm waiting on and it was horrible exam :-(

they seem to send the email after i've already looked and founf out, their is no consistency

good luck with ur result jenny x
  • jenny3549
    Options
    You too Kitkat!
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Yay, got my result today and I passed! So relieved.

I can now throw out all the piles of paper scattered all over my study. I'm half way through budgeting so have been creating new piles but didn't want to throw away the FNST piles until I knew that I passed, just to be on the safe side. The bin men won't know what's hit them this week!
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Kitkat82 wrote: »
    Is anyone get their results quicker than 6 weeks? I'm getting fed up waiting

Don't they tell you date? Must be worse when they can arrive at any time!
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    well done Jenny :-) x
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    Nope no date just 'can take up to 6 weeks to mark' :-(
  • jenny3549
    Options
    PGM wrote: »
    Don't they tell you date? Must be worse when they can arrive at any time!

It is! That's what's such a pain about it. At least with a set date you could forget about it til then but this way you end up checking you SOA three times a day for weeks (at least I do!).
    well done Jenny :-) x

Thanks Kitkat! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you for yours.
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    Thanks Jenny, i'm not holding out much hope, it's my second attempt and my last question was on the conceptual framework and it threw me completely :-( x
  • jenny3549
    Options
    Try not to worry too much. Sounds like my question was the same as yours and it threw me too! Don't forget, it's only one question, you could have done really well on the rest of it and that one won't matter.

Think positive thoughts! :thumbup1:
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    just got my result and it's a big fat fail! i don't think i can go through it again
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    just got my result and it's a big fat fail! i don't think i can go through it again

Hi KitKat82 i just wanted to say i really do feel for you as i have failed this exam twice got my resit 28th November really hoping for third time lucky!!!! Dont give up, i felt like giving up as i was self studying but now going to college and it does seem to be sinker in better!!!
    You will feel deflated right now but please dont let this exam beat you and stop you from gaining that qualification!!!! :)
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    it's so hard not to, i was at college and was ill earlier in this year and now trying to pass not only financial statements but business tax again and it's so deflating, just feeling like a failure :-(
  • Becky V
    Becky V Registered Posts: 374 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am studying business tax now got my exam on the 27th October! Please dont feel like a failure its hard now but it will get easier and you will feel positive again :)
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    thanks Becky, you know what it's like when on thing seems to be going wrong everything follows suit.

good luck with your exam huni x
  • jenny3549
    Options

Oh, I'm so sorry hon. Wish there was something I could do. I'm sending a big mental hug over to you. Have a big drink, relax cos at least the wait is over.

Just seen your other message - at least if you get some feedback you'll know if there is a specific area you need to concentrate on. When you know, post on here and you'll get advice and tips. People on this forum are really helpful.

I still have my notes I did for myself. If it's any use, when you find out the area you need to work on, pm me and I'll see if I've got anything that can help.

Chin up. x
  • Kitkat82
    Options
    thanks Jenny, really appreciate the support :-) x
  • jenny3549
    Options
    No worries love. It really helps to feel like you're not going through this on your own. I know that people in college have their classmates to talk to but when you're doing it on your own it can get a bit lonely.

Sometimes this forum is the only thing that keeps me sane!
Privacy Policy