Basic First Aid.

Options
TyneandWear
TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor 🐘
Tyne & Wear branch are running an introductory session on the morning of Saturday, 29th, October.

Venue is the Royal Victoria Infirmary in Newcastle. We're meeting at the statue of Queen Victoria outside the Peacock Hall entrance of the RVI at 10.00am. We'll then take you to the room where the event is taking place, but there'll be time for a cup of tea and biscuits before we start at 10:30. Expected finish is around 12.30

If you want to bring anyone with you, please feel free to do so. I gather there's plenty of room to accommodate additional people. It's open to non-members too

Parking is a problem on the RVI site, though there is a multi storey on Queen Victoria Road, I’m afraid I don’t know the rates. There is no parking in the Peacock Hall area as it’s barrier controlled.

Below is a link to the RVI website, which includes a map, that you may find helpful. Also please note my mobile number is 07921 352455 in case you get lost or need to contact me..

http://www.newcastle-hospitals.org.uk/hospitals/royal-victoria-infirmary_how-to-find-us.aspx

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I wish it was closer, I wouldn't have liked to attend. Any plans for this type of course down South/East anywhere?
  • TyneandWear
    TyneandWear Registered Posts: 34 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    This has been arranged by the local branch. Contact your own branch to suggest they may like to run something similar.

Or why not spend a week-end up here. We'll guarantee a genuine Geordie welcome with a great night life and lots of cheap booze.
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    .....so tempting..........!
Privacy Policy