Exemption from Financial Performance.

Options
snowmarauder
snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
I have been told from my Financial Performance Tutor that I and my college buddy should expect exemption from the Financial Performance exam as we took the costing exam in July 2010. I have emailed AAT direct two weeks ago and as yet havent had a reply to the ten day turn around. Any ideas??

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I have been told from my Financial Performance Tutor that I and my college buddy should expect exemption from the Financial Performance exam as we took the costing exam in July 2010. I have emailed AAT direct two weeks ago and as yet havent had a reply to the ten day turn around. Any ideas??

The only way you'd be exempt from Financial Performance is if you did Unit 8 (PEV) under the old NVQ or Unit 33 (MAC) under the old Diploma (in which case you'd be exempt from Budgeting as well). Costing under the old standards only gives exemption to Costs and Revenues at Level 3.
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I sat costing under the old standards in August 2010 and I've not recieved an exemption from this unit - I'm studying it right now !

If you sat level 3 under the old sylabus and passed cash management and credit control (unit 15) you will be exempt from credit managment (which is an optional unit) under the new standards. I just phoned the AAT student support line to let them know I had already sat CMCC and they updated my statement of acheievement in the hour.
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Registered Posts: 99 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Your right I am not exempt. Another thing I don't understand is that someone is who passed units on Tech. way over 5 years ago is.
Privacy Policy