Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion

New director & shares issued

DottieDottie Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 99

If a new director is appointed and shares issued is there a form to complete at Companies House?

I have downloaded SHO1 Return of allotment of shares, but can't seee where I would put the new shareholder details and therefore think it is not the correct form.

Thank you!



  • stefanborostefanboro Well-Known Registered Posts: 187
    I believe you report the actual person on the annual return.

    Also, consider whether or not there are any form 42 implications?
Sign In or Register to comment.