Pub takings

Hetts
Hetts Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
Hi
I've just taken on a new client, a pub. I am trying to work out a spreadsheet that will take into consideration the drinks and food takings, cash, cheque and credit card receipts and cash back. As well as reconciling the credit card receipts against the takings. I'm quite new to all this and was hoping someone might be able to help me.

Thanks

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I have a contact who has a spreadsheet for pubs. Let me know if you want her contact details. She is a book-keeper.
  • Jonno1
    Jonno1 Registered Posts: 63 Regular contributor ⭐
    If you can send me further details detailing exactly what exactly you want included in the spreadsheet, want you want to show as final results, for each item what you want to calculate, how each of the columns are linked by formulas etc, then I can try and put this together into a spreadsheet using Openoffice.org, which can easily be converted into an excel spreadsheet. I can image this would be an iterative process and the spreadsheet would be built up over time, by me building the spreadsheet, you commenting on it and asking me to include or amend various feautures, sending versions back and forth between us, until you are happy that it works. I have at least 20 years experience of dealing with spreadsheets on a daily basis, and have taken courses at work relating to excel advanced level.
  • Hetts
    Hetts Registered Posts: 4 New contributor 🐸
    T.C. wrote: »
    I have a contact who has a spreadsheet for pubs. Let me know if you want her contact details. She is a book-keeper.

Hi TC

I am so sorry I have only just remembered that I posted this question! Yes please I would rally like to have your contact's contact details please.

Thanks

Hetts
  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Oh leave it with me. I will check they are still taking on clients. Where is the client based?
Privacy Policy