Home For everyone Chat and off-topic discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

OU Credit Transfer Gripe

CJCCJC Font Of All KnowledgeRegistered Posts: 1,657
OK, you can get exemptions for certain OU courses for AAT study. All fine and dandy. So, I send off my certificate. It turns out though that the certificate is not good enough for them and they need a statement of achievement. I finished my AAT studies some five years ago and have long since thrown out/lost/mislaid my AAT paperwork, never expecting to need it again, I have the certificates after all. I guess I'm going to need a replacement statement. Why do people have to make these things so [expletive deleted] difficult?


  • anisurrahmananisurrahman Well-Known Registered Posts: 130
    Hi CJC
    Do you still have access to MYAAT? If you do, then print your statement of achievement from this link: https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/services/statementofachievement/

    Best wishes

  • CJCCJC Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 1,657
    I'm not a member anymore so I don't have access to MyAAT. I have, however, just got an email from the AAT with PDF versions of my SoAs and they'll be sending me paper copies too. So that's a big thumbs up to the AAT, a bit slow but they got there in the end :)

    Contrast that with trying to get copies of my degree certificates where Universities charge upwards of £40.Luckily, I did actually manage to find the originals of those though.
Sign In or Register to comment.