Icas

Options
rob1982
rob1982 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

I am in the process of starting my plan for my ICAS project, but I am really stuck on where to start! I know you only have to fill in the project plan form but my mind has gone blank lol!

What is the best way to get this project started? Any ideas will be greatly appreciated :-)

Rob

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    The project is all about identifying a weakness in your work place so hopefully one of your managers at work can help you with filling the form out.

I spoke to one of my managers and I got them to suggest a weakness and now that manager is acting as my project mentor.

When you are identifying a weakness try to think of a weakness that results in errors occuring and that is vulnerable to fraud (i.e. people acting dishonestly in order to reap a financial advantage).

Then think of recommendations to reduce the errors and chance of fraud occuring.

Assess these recommendations for cost-benefit, effectiveness and easy of implementation.

I hope this helps
  • rob1982
    rob1982 Registered Posts: 8 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks for your advice Reader! I will speak to my manager tomorrow.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I hope you can figure out a project topic asap, this is one of the hardest parts.

Talking to your training provider might also be another good way of helping you figure out a topic.

Once you get this topic and get started things begin to get easier.

Do you work in practicee or industry?
Privacy Policy