which one is better is not too expensive to start a distance learning for AAT level 3

Yao Yu
Yao Yu Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi, every one, I would like to start level 3 distance learning , after check a few big training provider's website, I still have no clue which one is better, like BPP, Kaplan, Eagle, is Eagle a good one as I see Eagle is focus in doing distance learning so might be good at it?

your comments will be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    I started with eagle about a month ago, so far so good, they are very helpful and will do what they can to make it all as easy as possible.
    I have a thread on here recently have you tried a search and see what was said then (saves everyone repeating themselfs) :-)
  • anisurrahman
    anisurrahman Registered Posts: 130 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I heard good things about Eagle as well.
  • Yao Yu
    Yao Yu Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Thanks for every one's reply, I have checked the old Thread and called Eagle today , I think I will choose Eagle to do my level 3 distance learning.:)))) good luck to every one!!!
  • Julietteb
    Julietteb Registered Posts: 26 Epic contributor 🐘
    Hi, ive been using Kaplan and have found the materials good. I accept
    There are some mistakes in them but so far the level 3 material seems more error free than level 2.
    I have managed to pass all the exams so far so this must say something for Kaplan!
  • Chrisps303
    Chrisps303 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm also using Kaplan and it's been good so far. The level 2 books did have a fair few mistakes in them. I'm now on. level 3 and the books seem to be much better with no errors found yet.
  • Louise89
    Louise89 Registered Posts: 296 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Chrisps303 wrote: »
    I'm also using Kaplan and it's been good so far. The level 2 books did have a fair few mistakes in them. I'm now on. level 3 and the books seem to be much better with no errors found yet.

I'm with Kaplan and the course material is very good, although as Chrisps303 mentioned, the books do have some errors in... In class we are given material updates but I'm not so sure if you get them with distance learning? :S
  • Chrisps303
    Chrisps303 Registered Posts: 33 Regular contributor ⭐
    I'm able to download material updates for the books through kaplan en-gage site to correct any errors in the books.
Privacy Policy