AAT study support webinar tonight - sign up now

Options
StuartW
StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hi there,

Just a reminder that tonight (Wednesday Novermber 9) AAT's Northampton branch will be hosting a webinar especially for AAT students at 7pm UK time.

Kaplan Financial tutor David Stevens will be giving advice and guidance on sitting assessments and CBAs. The main areas covered will include:

- Study tips (for the months and weeks leading up to your exam)
- Computer based assessments
- Written questions
- The exam day

Lots of students have signed up already and there's only room for 500 attendees - head to the link below now and click "Register" to reserve your spot. Then head back to the link in time for 7pm.

AAT Northampton branch webinar - Student event: Assessment tips and CBAs

Comments

• StuartW
    Options
    Pleased to be able to report that the webinar went really well - we hope to be able to provide a recording in the near future to help those of you who would like some tips on preparing for your assessments.
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Is there a recording of it, to watch. As I totally forgot about it, and missed it! :-(
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • StuartW
    Options
    Hi Sammy - there will be, hopefully we'll have it next week. I'll post a link to it in this thread.
  • Sammmy88
    Sammmy88 Registered Posts: 283 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    oh brilliant!! Thanks very much!
    Level 2 - Passed 2011
    Level 3 - Passed 2012
    Level 4 - Passed 2014

Awaiting to start CIMA :)
  • StuartW
    Options
    Hi, here's a link to a recording of this webinar which you can download. It's just under an hour long:

http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/cpd/archives/2158

Honest feedback appreciated - we're going to be planning webinars for Spring 2012 soon, so we'd like to know what you think was good/bad about webinars we've run recently.
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Thank you for the link Stuart, much appreciated.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Hello

Has anyone managed to download this? I have been trying all day with no luck... last attempt got to 89% and took just under 3 hours then timed out... I am on Broadband so not sure why it is taking so long.

Any comments or suggestions on how to obtain this?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Update... Finally Completed Download

ok so I have managed to complete the download... it picked back up at the 89% and has just finished!!! several hours to download this file which should take 15 minutes? The file is also 512Mb! The file mentions optimised for youtube - can we have the link to this so it can be added as a favourite to our youtube account and save our disk space?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Hi, anyone know how to download this on a mac? the instructions are only for a pc :( bit silly seeing as it talks about putting it in to iTunes!!
  • StuartW
    Options
    Jo Clark wrote: Β»
    ok so I have managed to complete the download... it picked back up at the 89% and has just finished!!! several hours to download this file which should take 15 minutes? The file is also 512Mb! The file mentions optimised for youtube - can we have the link to this so it can be added as a favourite to our youtube account and save our disk space?

We're looking at the best ways to host webinars on the web so that if you don't want to you don't have to wait for them to download. Unfortunately YouTube is probably not going to be an option as our webinars tend to be too long for the time limits they impose.

If anyone has a recommendation of a good site/provider for hosting videos online please feel free to share...
  • StuartW
    Options
    Hi, anyone know how to download this on a mac? the instructions are only for a pc :( bit silly seeing as it talks about putting it in to iTunes!!

Once you're on the page with the link to "PC or laptop version" you can also try dragging the link to your desktop/whichever folder you're saving to.
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thanks! i'll give it a go tonight!
Privacy Policy