Can you do level four without working in Accounts?

Options
pppgreen
pppgreen Registered Posts: 21 Regular contributor ⭐
Sorry that this is my second thread within hours but i have soo many questions that i don't seem to be able to find the answers too.

I'm currently studying level three but do not work in an accounts environment so when it comes to September when i want to start studying level four will i be able too as i don't work in accounts. (i'm sure i read somewhere a project in level four is all about your workplace)

I really hope you don't have to as i will be buggered!!!!!!

Comments

• janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I'm not a 100% sure as only on level 3 but we have quite a few not working and we were told the AAT have some scenrios you can use instead, hopefully someone else can clarify this.

Jan
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    pppgreen wrote: »

I'm currently studying level three but do not work in an accounts environment so when it comes to September when i want to start studying level four will i be able too as i don't work in accounts. (i'm sure i read somewhere a project in level four is all about your workplace)

Don't worry, you don't have to be working in an accounts role to complete level four. The project you mention (ICAS) can be done as a case study just as easily. Lots of people choose that option.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    pppgreen wrote: »
    Sorry that this is my second thread within hours but i have soo many questions that i don't seem to be able to find the answers too.

I think that it would be easier having a proper finance role to do this but its not impossible. I work in an accounts payable role and I do find it rather difficult at times as its not really a finance role so I think I would find my studies alot more easier if the job was more finance based.

However, job market being the way it is any job is good and when the jobs become more available you will have something to back up your ability!

Martin
Privacy Policy