Passed!

Options
Dipak Thanki
Dipak Thanki Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Got my fnst results today.. PASSED! 5 weeks and one day!

Done with AAT now! Thanks everyone for the help! Anyone know how long it takes for certificates to come?

Bring on ACCA!

Goodluck to everyone waiting for their results!

Dipak

Comments

• Steve Collings
    Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Well done Dipak.

Kind regards
    Steve
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi Dipak

Well done!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you do your ICAS project on?
  • Dipak Thanki
    Options
    Cookridge Carpets
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Thanks

Good luck with ACCA!
  • uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Congratulations Dipak - I know that you were fretting a little bit over this one (as was I when I had my FNST) bet it feels great to know you have passed !

I'm speaking with my training provider on Tuesday about starting my ICAS project - I want to do the case study also. It seems like pretty much everyone gets Cookridge Carpets !
  • katie2008
    katie2008 Registered Posts: 294 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Congratulations :)
  • guinea pig
    guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Congratulations Dipak.
    I have just found this morning that I've passed FNST,taken 4 weeks & 2 days ago. This is amazing news as I was unwell before the exam, and on the day of the exam my illness was diagnosed. I have subsequently been off work and studying since. However, this pass has now given me the motivation to get studying again, and hopefully I will be well enough to get back to work and college in a couple of weeks.
    With regard to ICAS, which I have passed, I think that I am the only one on this forum that didn't do Cookridge Carpets, I did Inkwell - a company that recycled ink cartridges. It was interesting, and I enjoyed the project. Now for credit management.....
  • Dipak Thanki
    Options
    Congratulations Dipak - I know that you were fretting a little bit over this one (as was I when I had my FNST) bet it feels great to know you have passed !

I'm speaking with my training provider on Tuesday about starting my ICAS project - I want to do the case study also. It seems like pretty much everyone gets Cookridge Carpets !

Goodluck, I enjoyed the project and found it really straight forward. If you need any help just let me know.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Congratulations :D
  • geek84
    geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Congratulations Dipak on your pass.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you now got a relevant accounting job? If so, I think it would be good if the employer can also offer study support. Although I think you can get some exemptions from the ACCA exams, it can be quite expensive if you have to pay them yourself.
  • Dipak Thanki
    Options
    geek84 wrote: ยป
    Congratulations Dipak on your pass.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you now got a relevant accounting job? If so, I think it would be good if the employer can also offer study support. Although I think you can get some exemptions from the ACCA exams, it can be quite expensive if you have to pay them yourself.

Not starting ACCA until sept, so I have 9 months to look for a solid accounts role with study support.

I'm not going to pay for it!
Privacy Policy