first cba

Options
valentino46
valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hi aeveryone,

i sat my first cba today and after checking my student record on AAT website it says not yet competent so i presume ive failed, and the website is 100% correct with its answer.

did ok with all my mock exams for my college so presume its sods law that i messed up today..

got to say though its a lot more user friendly sitting cba than paper based no tearing out pages etc

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Hello Valentino46

When I sat my level 3 CBAs, the training provider passed a printed result sheet to us with the results.

I think that the result on your statement of achievement is probably correct, sorry, not what you wanted to hear!

Which CBA did you sit?

Good luck with the resit.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • valentino46
    Options
    hi,

thanks for the info..failed cash management, i could kick myslef im not going to blow my trumpet nad say "how the hell did i fail" but i had a lot of good marks going into this.

i didnt see anyone get any paper off the invigilator while we were in there, i did sit at a local college though today so whether they had support staff on im not sure.

oh well back to it and try again, what level are you at jo
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    I'm at Level 4.
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Hi Valentino,

Where did you check your result? was it in the 'your results' section, or on your statement of achievement?

On the statement of achievement, you are listed as 'not yet competent' as a default. It normally takes a day to update. If it was in the 'my results' section then it is probably right :(. Might be worth getting your college to check though. They should have provided you with a result straight after the exam, and you can ask for a print out to find out where you went wrong now I believe, so at least you will know where to do some extra practice for the resit!
  • valentino46
    Options
    hi,

it was in my results so assume ive not passed...back to the drawing board.

head up

ive got vat booked for the 6th jan so im going to get ready for that one rather than dwell on not passing, ive booked up again today for the 12th jan for cash man so hopefully things will be still fresh.

cheers
Privacy Policy