Anyone in berkshire interested

stuartander Registered Posts: 82 💫 🐯 💫
I'm looking for an AAT qualified or ACCA qualified accountant to start a practice with.
I'm currently studying ACCA so I am looking for someone who is able to complete tax returns
For what would be our potential clients, as I am an ACCA student I'm obviously restricted to under
Take work up to trial balance. Please get in contact with me if you are interested in working for your self with a


  • RAS
    RAS Registered Posts: 124 🎆 🐘 🎆
    Dont know for certain but very much doubt that you would be able to be a partner in a pratice that undertakes practice work, without a practising certificate, even if it is the other partner completing tax returns etc. As you probably know already ACCA are very strict with their rulings and if caught out then likley to be fined and expelled from ACCA. Good luck with it all but think you are a bit stuffed until you can get the practising certificate.
  • stuartander
    stuartander Registered Posts: 82 💫 🐯 💫
    Hi, Thanks for the comment. I cant be an offical partner, but i could the the manager under taking supervised work by a qualified accountant.
    But i was also thinking maybe i would stop acca and do ATT as tax is the route im thinking of taking.

    But i might just go into teaching yet im not sure what to do, just putting ideas out there :(
  • deanshepherd
    deanshepherd Registered Posts: 1,809
    Don't take offence but I am not sure why anyone would want to go into partnership with someone who hasn't decided whether they are even going to remain in practice, let alone completed their qualification.
Privacy Policy