How do I change my agent address for PAYE and VAT?

Gem7321Gem7321 Experienced MentorDevonPosts: 1,438MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant
Do I just write to CAAT?

As yet I haven't actually got any PAYE clients so I don't have the hassle of writing to each tax office but writing to CAAT seems far too simple! Also, I have a VAT registration for a client pending, will changing the agent address cause a problem?



  • josiejojo13josiejojo13 New Member Posts: 6Registered

    As far as I am aware you will just need to write HMRC a letter, probably best sent to CAAT.

    I changed my business name whilst acting as agent and I just sent a simple letter telling them and quoting my agent codes and it was all changed and sorted within reasonable time.

    Hope that helps

Sign In or Register to comment.