AAT Greenlight

Jo Clark
Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Hello All

Just thought I'd share this with you in case any of you are wanting extra question practice.

I've just completed the three tests for budgeting on the AAT Greenlight. What a fantastic additional resource to use alongside the practice CBAs.

You can sit the Greenlight more than once as the questions are drawn from a database so you should be presented with different questions each time you take the test. Once the test is completed and marked you are scored with either red, amber or green - each colour being self explanatory.

Questions that you answer incorrectly are detailed at the end of the test with the correct answer and an explanation. You can also start the test and save it to come back to later. Each test consists of 10 questions.

I think Greenlight is available for all modules.

I really can't recommend this enough... Have fun!

JC
~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• Clarekaye
    Clarekaye Registered Posts: 307
    Do you have any links? :-)
  • JaffasGirl
    JaffasGirl Registered Posts: 387 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    its in the 'myaat' section. go in to the section for resources, find the exam your taking and it will be there! have fun!
  • Jo Clark
    Do you have any links? :-)

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/learning_area_overviews_and_assessment_briefings/

You will need to logon to your myaat account.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Kirsty83
    Kirsty83 Registered Posts: 57 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    I agree that this is a great e-learning tool becasue it allows you to see what your strong and weak (if any) areas are!

When I'm studying - I like to see my progess as I go along.
  • Clarekaye
    I couldnt see any kind of green light system :-/
    I did the practice exam for ap1, does that matter?
  • Jo Clark
    Hello Clarekaye

Practice exams are good. You need to logon to your myaat account using this link...

https://www.aatgreenlight.org.uk/tests/dashboard.aspx?Level=3&LearningArea=6

This still may take you back to the main menu, if it does then you need to complete the following steps:-

Select the level of study on the main screen headed 'Explore E-learn'

Scroll down the page and find the module within the level e.g. AP1

Scroll down the page and near the bottom you will see Green Light - the options preceding Green Light are Learning Support, Learning Zone and then Green Light.

Click on Go To AAT Green Light

I hope the above works for you.

If not let me know and I'll try to explain directions to it another way.

Maybe the AAT could have a shortcut to this on the main AAT page once students have logged in?
    Benjamin Franklin
  • clegganator
    clegganator Registered Posts: 184 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Perhaps I'm being dim but I'm still a bit lost. I've tried logging in with my AAT number and email address but to no avail. Do I need to make a new account or do something to activiate it?
  • Clarekaye
    Nope, I tried finding it on my own but couldnt but if you follow the instuctions from Joclark you should go straight to it.
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Nope, I tried finding it on my own but couldnt but if you follow the instuctions from Joclark you should go straight to it.

Hiya

I have also used the Green Light to check progress - but you'll find it doesn't let you go straight to it by clicking the link pasted into the forum - this takes you to a Diagnostics log check page and you'll get nowhere. You need to log into the "Normal" AAT webpage (not the Forum) and then go to the Study Zone and then follow the instructions from JoClark.

Hope this helps as the Greenlight is a great idea for bite sized chunks of practising.
    Good Luck
Privacy Policy