Financial Performance and Budgeting

Options
reader
reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
I'm currently studying financial performance using Kaplan's text book and the text book seems incredibly similar to the budgeting text book. I'm finding this quite unerving. Are other people finding big similarities between financial peroformance and budgeting text books with other publishers, e.g. osbourne, bpp, etc?

Comments

• Melody87
    Melody87 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi, I found exacly the same thing using the Osbourne books and I think it's because they used to be one unit. I skimmed through all the bits that I'd seen in the Budgeting book and just made note of everything that was a bit different and had no problems in the exam.

Makes boring reading though! :)
  • reader
    Options
    Phew! It's not just me; thanks for your reply.

Can I ask, is the CBA for financial performance similar to the one on the AAT website, and what topics would you say are the most important in financial peformance?
  • Melody87
    Melody87 Registered Posts: 44 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I didn't do the one on AAT's website so I can't say. I used the Osbourne workbooks as they seem to have it spot on revision wise, I'd offer to send it to you but I'm not sure I didn't bin it when I moved recently :( if you're interested I'll check with my mum that I didn't stash it at hers.

As for what's the most important, all of it really (you don't know what they might ask). Just make sure your confident with all the practice questions and exams you do and you'll be fine.
  • reader
    Options
    Hi Melody

Thanks again

Re: textbook, thanks for the offer but hopefully my Kaplan book should be enough

Re: important topics, I guess your right, everything is worth knowing especially the past paper questions

Cheers
Privacy Policy