access to my AAT

Options
guinea pig
guinea pig Registered Posts: 402 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble getting onto my AAT? I'm desperate to do practice exams, but cannot get onto them.

Comments

• Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Hi,
    Is anyone else having trouble getting onto my AAT? I'm desperate to do practice exams, but cannot get onto them.

I had the same problem! Tried several days, hopefully it can be sorted out soon.
  • janwal
    janwal Registered Posts: 1,189 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I can't get on either and have AP1 next week need to practice, are you getting a security message.

Jan
  • Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hello

Same here... been trying for a few days. Hopefully it will be resolved tomorrow when AAT staff return to work.

Good luck with your exam GP - which one are you sitting? I may have downloaded the paper version which I could send if you are interested.

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • guinea pig
    Options
    Thanks for your replies, yes I did get a security warning, and when I continued, it just went to an AAT page, and said page not found.
    Thanks for the offer Jo, its the Budgeting exam in 2 weeks, but don't worry, as I have the Osborne workbook to work through. I've just done one of the Osborne quizzes, which was helpful. How are you getting on?
    I did both parts of Credit Management just before Xmas, passed part 1, and waiting for part 2 results. Unfortunately I've been ill, and was off work & college for 6 weeks, so am racing to catch up! After Budgeting, I've just got Financial Performance & Personal Tax to do, (& possibly re-take CRMGT) so the end is in sight!
    Happy New Year to everyone, and hopefully, it will be the year we complete Level 4??
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi,

Yep I have also just tried and getting an error message.

Has anyone done the Financial Performance exam...if so can you remember what written questions you got as I trying to work through the possibles I may face in a weeks time. Which is why I was trying to log in to MYAAT so I could have a look at the written questions.

Any information will be greatly received.

Thanks

Steph
  • Luciana
    Options
    Thanks for your replies, yes I did get a security warning, and when I continued, it just went to an AAT page, and said page not found.
    Thanks for the offer Jo, its the Budgeting exam in 2 weeks, but don't worry, as I have the Osborne workbook to work through. I've just done one of the Osborne quizzes, which was helpful. How are you getting on?
    I did both parts of Credit Management just before Xmas, passed part 1, and waiting for part 2 results. Unfortunately I've been ill, and was off work & college for 6 weeks, so am racing to catch up! After Budgeting, I've just got Financial Performance & Personal Tax to do, (& possibly re-take CRMGT) so the end is in sight!
    Happy New Year to everyone, and hopefully, it will be the year we complete Level 4??

I am going for the Budgeting test at the end of January too. I practised with the e-learning on Osborne, I think it is very helpful. You can practise with two sets of questions many times.

Wish you get well soon and good luck with you test!
  • guinea pig
    Options
    Good luck to you too Luciana,
    I'm finding this unit quite interesting, some of the questions seem like a huge puzzle, and have to be read several times, before you can work out where to start! I'm often rushing in, before I have read it carefully.....
    Have you many more units to complete?
  • Luciana
    Options
    I feel the same when I am reading the questions in budgeting. Need to pick up the relevant information and numbers! This is my first unit on level 4, so I still have to a long way to get qualified.
  • Jo Clark
    Options

Hello GP - I have budgeting this Wednesday. My study buddy and I are doing our last revision session tomorrow.

Unfortunately I've been ill, and was off work & college for 6 weeks, so am racing to catch up!

I've had this flu bug over Christmas again this year GP - it's not much fun studying/revising when you don't feel 100%!

Good luck with your BGT CBA, I'm sure you'll be fine.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Jo Clark
    Options
    Good luck Luciana

I would definitely recommend the two CBAs for BGT on the AAT website. Although the written part isn't marked, it tells you whether you are competent or not based on the calculations, budget preparation, flexing budgets etc.

I would also recommend the new resource 'green light' which I have posted about in several other threads. There are additional tests (x3) for the different areas within budgeting. There are also other additional learning resources. This resource is also available for the other units so well worth taking a look.

Good luck once again and feel free to shout if you need any help.

JC
    Benjamin Franklin
  • Luciana
    Options
    Good luck Luciana

I would definitely recommend the two CBAs for BGT on the AAT website. Although the written part isn't marked, it tells you whether you are competent or not based on the calculations, budget preparation, flexing budgets etc.

I would also recommend the new resource 'green light' which I have posted about in several other threads. There are additional tests (x3) for the different areas within budgeting. There are also other additional learning resources. This resource is also available for the other units so well worth taking a look.

Good luck once again and feel free to shout if you need any help.

JC

Thank you Jo. I noticed the extra practices on Greenlight, it is quite helpful.

Good luck to you too!
  • guinea pig
    Options
    Jo - Good luck with your revision today, and especially with your exam tomorrow. Hope that you have now recovered from the flu - I know how difficult it is to concentrate, and study when ill, I get a "Brain fog"
    Thanks for highlighting the Greenlight resource, I found this useful too, and for all the help and support you offer to so many of us here.
    GP
  • StuartW
    StuartW Registered Posts: 472 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hi there,

We're currently working to resolve the issues with the AAT website. In the meantime, for access to past papers, practice assessments and some other AAT online services, please use this temporary link:

http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/aat/

Thanks and sincere apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Stuart
Privacy Policy