Don't EVER hit F5 in the middle of an Assessment!!!

Options
KaySarah
KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Invaluable Lesson just learned! Doing CBT for C&R. Finished Q2.3 - AAT website is on a severe GoSlow grrr.... Q2.4 won't load despite numerous presses on Both NEXT and trying to Click Q number at top left .... Brainwave ... hit F5 to refresh the page .... aaaaaarrrrggghhhh .... Don't ever do this!!! The whole test vanishes and has to be started from scratch!
Damned internet traffic and slow loading websites ... yes I was being patient. I think 4 minutes waiting for a test to load the next question is extremely patient ... and I thought I was doing well too ...
boo hoo!!

Comments

• Jo Clark
    Jo Clark Registered Posts: 2,525 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hello KaySarah

I guess at least it was only a practice assessment and not the real thing so no harm done!

Also means you can attempt it again :)

Enjoy!

JC
    ~ An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest ~
    Benjamin Franklin
  • KaySarah
    KaySarah Registered Posts: 215 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Jo Clark wrote: »
    Hello KaySarah

I guess at least it was only a practice assessment and not the real thing so no harm done!

Also means you can attempt it again :)

Enjoy!

JC

Thank you JoClark

Just Finished ...... If my tutor was here he would be crushed in a bear hug and smothered in kisses!! THANK YOU SANDY xx
    This does not mean I shall be sitting on my laurels though - I shall continue with more practise papers. What it has done is ... Removed my Fear! WooHoo!! and confirmed just how damned good my tutor is :-D .. tonight I think I will be able to sleep at last - if I can stop dancing long enough!

To everyone else out there - Old dogs can indeed learn new tricks - Sandy has prepared us well, as he promised he would. Now ... I just need to hold onto the knowledge until our Real Assessment on 18th Jan.
Privacy Policy