Passed Budgeting - sat 7th Dec

Options
jane
jane Registered Posts: 165 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
I am one happy bunny, just checked MYAAT, and have passed budgeting, I really didn't think I had, so am well chuffed.

Yayyyy

Comments

• jane
    Options
    Meant to mention, I really can't get over how quick the results came through, I have just been checking as you do, but didn't expect anything for another 2 weeks at least.
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Congratulations!! I keep checking for my Fin Perf results I took on 13th absolutely knowing they won't be there! But it doesnt hurt to check! :)

Well Done!!

B x
  • jane
    Options
    Thanks B, I am also waiting for Fin Performance results, I took the exam on the 14th ! Am really not holding my breath for this one. We will soon see though, I would expect the results to come through very soon.
    Good luck x
  • BeccaLouJ9
    BeccaLouJ9 Registered Posts: 896 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Ooh, ok so I will let you know when I get mine and theoretically yours should be the next day! :)

Good Luck!

B x
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I took my budgeting on 11th November and passed much to my amazement! When the website was down I was convinced it was going to come back to life and was going to show me as 'not yet competent' but no, it's still there - I did actually pass :D

I took Fin Perf on 9th December so I should have my results a couple of days before Becca and Jane - I'll let you know when I get mine so you can start chewing your nails. I'm not confident about Fin Perf at all - I struggled with the time and only had half an hour for part two. I'm really cross with myself for that as I spent absolutely ages trying to reconcile the overhead analysis variances. If I have to do the exam again I won't be half as scared as I was first time round though.

Good luck everyone!
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you.

I am about to sit for my budgeting. Did you find the written part of the test similar to the practice test on my AAT? Thanks.
  • stephleedz
    stephleedz Registered Posts: 179 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hi,

My friend took her exam in Tuesday 5th December and she found out Monday night 9th Jan so hopefully yours will both be through very soon.

Good luck to you all.

Steph
  • freck59
    freck59 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Had my Fin Perf result through today. :( Oh well, I was hoping I may have scraped through but I know it was the lack of writing in the second part that failed me as I was fine with the variances etc. Taking it again 3rd Feb....
  • jane
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you.

I am about to sit for my budgeting. Did you find the written part of the test similar to the practice test on my AAT? Thanks.

Hi Luciana

Just reading the threads now! Yes to answer your question, the whole test is very very similar to the practice test on MYAAT.

Good luck with your exam and let us know how you get on.

Jane
  • jane
    Options
    Sorry to hear your news freck59, I think I will be in exactly the same boat as you though. I really don't think I did the written bit that well at all, and I know I guessed at a question in section 1! I am biting my finger nails big time, but I am thinking the worst. You will get it next time I am sure. Keep smiling.

Jane
  • Luciana
    Luciana Registered Posts: 75 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Thank you Jane.
Privacy Policy