Interesting!!

mc25
mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Happy new year Forum. Been busy catching up with work and haven't visited the forum for a while. I hope I haven't missed a lot. Anyway, has anyone ever purchased software from Ftax? If yes what does the payment show on the Bank statement. I purchased some software from them sometime last year, I have just come to do my accounts and found transaction under the name idate.co.uk (I did wonder what this was) ... dating website... then looked at my records and its the payment to Ftax, I wonder why the transactions appears as idate???

Comments

• Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    That sounds very wrong to me. I've used FTax for years. It should show up as Ftax, Legatio or CallCredit.
  • mc25
    mc25 Registered Posts: 232 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Thanks

Mosoon, I thought that, but its definately them, it shows IDate.com then at the bottom callcredit (but the IDate stands out more). I might drop them an email. Can you imagine if it was a clients account and they haven't supplied you with receipts/invoices and they cant remember what the payment was for, maybe could have disallowed it and its a legitimate expenses :(
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Do drop them an email. That sounds weird.
Privacy Policy